“To Bring out their Best and Beyond…”
Conducting over 40 orchestras and 8 choirs during a period of almost 20 years, has nurtured a love of music, musicians and a passion for excellence, fuelled by a desire to recognise potential and realise great performances. This experience has developed many assessment skills, including, discerning skills in molding sound, phrasing, articulation, dynamic and orchestral tone. School settings have often required his appraisal and assessment contributions, for reporting to parents or player and singer selection process, with a clear understanding of technique.
In the aspect of announcing;
- Communication is appropriate to a wide range of audiences
- A gracious presentation style developed over 31 years’ experience in public speaking
- Mastery of pronunciation of musical, technical language in 4 languages: English, German, Italian, French
- Sound knowledge of the required subject area
- Clarity of teaching points in giving feedback
Fair and thorough adjudication has been a hallmark for experience while doing this for Melbourne Youth Music, Greater Atlanta Christian School and Ballarat Symphony Orchestra. Gyula has gained expertise in advanced conducting technique, studying with conducting technician, the late Professor John Hopkins OAM OBE. With this effective skill set, his work is to educate and inspire musicians from 9 to 90!
Adjudicating available for (Gyula will travel interstate and overseas)
Mobile: 0437 564 179 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org